Intern with Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage – Home of the People’s President.
Summer Marketing Internship
The Hermitage Marketing Department is looking for summer interns. Responsibilities include coordinating:
- Social media
- Event planning
- Administrative duties
- Sales research
- Ad design and copy
- Video shooting and editing
To apply, please send an email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org to address the following:
- Why are you interested in an internship at The Hermitage?
- What would you like to gain from your internship with us?
- What area(s) interest you the most?
- Is the internship is a course or departmental requirement? If so what is required for successful completion?
- What is your approximate number of hours available each week.
- Include a summary of your education and museum, field, lab or marketing experience.
- Include your resume with at least two references.
The Collections department at The Hermitage is looking for interns. Connect with the Collections Department now for more information.Apply now
Students are responsible for setting up arrangements for course credit with the college or university of their choice. Housing and transportation will not be supplied for students.
The Hermitage has only unpaid internships available at this time.