Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage has partnered with Drury Hotels for a special discount package. Click the Vacation Package button to learn more.
Hermitage Reopening Information
Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage is OPEN Thursday through Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the last ticket sold at 4 p.m.
We will continue to prioritize the safety of all visitors, staff and volunteers throughout our reopening process. To provide an orderly transition while maintaining safety, our reopening is organized into three phases:
- Phase 1: Grounds Pass only, with several restrictions
- Phase 2: Grounds Pass plus, with some restrictions lifted
- Phase 3: Full Access, with most restrictions lifted
We are currently in Phase 2.
Click here for more information.
We strongly encourage purchasing General’s Tour tickets, as well as tickets for specialty tours, in advance. We have reduced our daily capacity for all tours that include mansion access to comply with Metro Nashville COVID guidelines for ensuring a safe visit for all of our guests.
Hermitage Grounds Pass
- The Grounds Pass allows visitors access to our 1,120 acres full of history and tranquil beauty—perfect for enjoying the outdoors in Tennessee weather while continuing to remain safely distanced.
- The grounds include a historic garden, field quarters, historical markers, wildlife, hiking trail, historic buildings and more.
- A tasting of two wines at our onsite tasting room, Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage for guests ages 21+.
- The Hermitage Mansion and Andrew Jackson Center exhibition/film are not included as part of the grounds pass.
- Dogs are welcome with a grounds pass and are free to walk, run and play while leashed on our site. Please bring bags to dispose of pet waste.
Youth (Age 13 - 18)$8
Children (Age 0 - 12)Free with Ticketed Adult
- Access to the grounds and inside of the mansion.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion. Tours currently run continuously throughout the day with limited tickets available per Metro guidelines. Masks are required while on the porch and inside the Mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings can be accessed through QR code on cellular devices.
- Self-guided tour of farmland that used to be The Hermitage.
- A tasting of three wines at our onsite tasting room, Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage for guests ages 21+.
Seniors (Age 62+)$21
Youth (Age 13-18)$19
Children (Age 5-12)$12
Children (4 & Under)Free with Ticketed Adult
Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children/youth)$66
Upgrade Your Experience
Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided, VIP tour through the grounds and mansion with an experienced guide and a small group of visitors, plus special access to the mansion balcony. Tickets are $50 and include general admission and a tasting of five wines at our onsite tasting room, Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
In Their Footsteps: Life of the Hermitage Enslaved Tours
An experienced guide will lead you on a walking through The Hermitage Grounds and witness the places enslaved men, women and children were born, lived, worked and died as you walk “In Their Footsteps.” Tickets are $45 and include a tasting of five wines at our onsite tasting room, Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
The Hermitage Enslaved: A Wagon Tour
The Wagon Tour is currently not available due to COVID restrictions.
Tour The Hermitage by horse-drawn wagon for a glimpse into what life was like on this 1,000-acre cotton plantation for Andrew Jackson, his family and the enslaved community. Purchase tickets at the ticket office for $12 per person in addition to regular admission. Children 5 and under ride for free.