General Jackson welcomed many important visitors to The Hermitage throughout his life. Continuing his tradition, The Hermitage staff welcomes you to an enjoyable experience with family and friends.
Come to Nashville to tour Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage – Home of the People’s President.
Day before Thanksgiving hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Christmas Eve Hours: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Hermitage is open every day of the year except Thanksgiving and Christmas.
October 16 – March 14
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
March 15 – October 15
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
The General’s Tour (General Admission)
Your General’s Tour (General Admission) ticket includes:
- Access to the grounds, mansion, exhibit gallery, and store.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings.
- Andrew Jackson’s Visitor Center exhibits including Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm.
- Self-guided tour of over 1000 acres of farmland that used to be The Hermitage Plantation.
$17.00 Seniors (Age 62+)
$15.00 Students (Age 13-18)
$10.00 Children (Age 6-12)
FREE Active Military and Children (5 & under)
$54.00 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children/students under 18 years of age)
Upgrade to the Multimedia Experience
Upgrade your tickets to the Multimedia Experience! You’ll receive an upgraded device to enhance your visit with period images, maps of the property, and an interactive timeline not available anywhere else on the tour. You’ll also receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store. The cost for this enhanced experience is $8.00 with your General Admission ticket.