Now through November 10
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays
7:30 PM & 9:30 PM
Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours!
Follow your guide on an exciting ghost tour as they take you on a lantern-led voyage into The Hermitage mansion and to Jackson’s tomb while telling spooky stories about Battle of New Orleans, Andrew Jackson and the Bell Witch.
Ghost Tours run through November 10th at 7:30 pm and 9:30 pm. Please arrive early as tours will start right on time and we don’t want any souls left behind.
Please be aware of the following:
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- Ghost Tours will happen rain or shine and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 25 tickets sold for each Ghost Tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. We are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket to enter.
- Not recommended for children younger than 10.