Ghost Tours at The Hermitage
Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours!
After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself.
Ghost Tours launch at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. from the breezeway. Tours also include a complimentary tasting* from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Please arrive early. Tours will start right on time, and we don’t want any souls left behind.
Proudly presented by:
*Available for every ticket holder 21 years of age and older.
Please be aware of the following:
- Masks are required on these tours.
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- Ghost Tours will happen rain or shine, and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 13 tickets sold for each Ghost Tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. We are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket to enter. Tours sell out quickly, so purchase tickets ahead of time!
- The tasting room will close once the last tour starts, so be sure to arrive early for your tasting and to make any purchases!
- Not recommended for children younger than 10.