Hermitage Staff Spotlight: Sarah Bradley
Every month, we introduce one of our amazing staff members and give more insight on what it’s like to work at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage! This month, we are spotlighting Sarah Bradley, our Group Tour Sales Manager.
- What was the date of your first day here? Wednesday, July 7, 2021
- Can you describe what you do in a few sentences? My title is Group Tour Sales Manager – I work with anyone from large group tour and travel companies to high school bands and choirs to families visiting Nashville for a family reunion and help them book group tours of Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
- How did you come to work at The Hermitage? I have always loved history, and I love Nashville and the tourism/hospitality industry here. This role really combines all of that.
- What is your favorite thing about working here? In my professional role, I love talking to groups and getting to know them throughout the whole booking process, then meeting them when they visit for their tour and feeling like I already know them. Personally, I love how serene it is here, and I love taking walks around the site whenever I get a chance.
- What is something that has surprised you about working at The Hermitage? I have loved watching and learning about how all the people who work here really work together to make The Hermitage run. There are so many things that go on behind the scenes with everything from curation to events to interpretation, and everyone is always so willing to help whenever they can. Also, there are so many animals around!