What can you do at The Hermitage?
Tour the Mansion
With the Mansion Tour, your ticket includes a guided tour of the mansion with in-character interpreters for a true glimpse into what life was like at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
Hear the stories, history and lore of each room and see hundreds of Andrew Jackson’s original belongings.
Learn About Jackson’s Life and Impact
Don’t miss the must-see, award-winning Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm exhibit to learn more about Jackson’s early life, rising from an orphan to a budding lawyer and an elected public official to a military war hero and his path to the White House.
Browse our museum, which contains more than 100 artifacts from Jackson’s life.
Take The Hermitage Enslaved: A Wagon Tour
The Hermitage Enslaved: A Wagon Tour takes visitors beyond the Hermitage mansion and into the plantation fields where the majority of the enslaved men, women and children worked and lived under the ownership of Andrew Jackson.
Buy your tickets now!
Rated one of Nashville’s top things to do on TripAdvisor, The Hermitage is an experience you don’t want to miss. Make your next adventure a success and book your tickets now.
- Access to the grounds, mansion and exhibit gallery.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings.
- Andrew Jackson’s Visitor Center exhibits, including Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm.
- Discounted wine tasting at Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage.
Seniors (Age 62+)$24
Youth (Age 5-12)$17
Children 4 and YoungerFREE
Family Pass (2 Adults and 2 Children)$80