Staff Spotlight – Jeffrey Kadlubowski
Every month, we introduce one of our amazing staff members and give more insight on what it’s like to work at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage. This month, we are spotlighting Jeffrey Kadlubowski, whom you can see working in our Ticket Office.
How long have you worked at The Hermitage?
- I have been working at The Hermitage for 1 year.
Describe what you do in a few sentences.
- In the Ticket Office, we work to determine which tour best fit the guests’ wants and arrange their timeframe, give them the lay of the land and move them into the museum or to the mansion accordingly.
What is your favorite part about working at The Hermitage?
- Being in the Ticket Office not only gives me the chance to talk with every guest who comes here, but I love that our whole team really gets to set the excitement level for them and start them off with a down-to-earth attitude that lifts theirs up before they even walk through the museum door.
What is one thing that has surprised you about working at The Hermitage?
- The vastness of the property itself. Like so many who visit, I really only thought about the mansion before I started working here and never realized the peacefulness of the gardens, the nature trail and all the land behind the home itself was available to explore.
What is one of your favorite hobbies?
- Outside of working here, I am the owner of a country music magazine, Today’s Country Magazine, so most of my free time is spent writing reviews, working on innovative marketing plans and being in attendance at shows all over the city of Nashville.