Tours and Tickets
Your ticket to the General’s Tour includes:
- Access to the grounds, mansion, exhibit gallery, and store.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings.
- Andrew Jackson’s Visitor Center exhibits including Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm.
- Self-guided tour of farmland that used to be The Hermitage Plantation.
$17.00 Seniors (Age 62+)
$15.00 Youth (Age 13-18)
$10.00 Children (Age 6-12)
FREE Active Military and Children (5 & under)
$54.00 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children/students under 18 years of age)
Upgrade to the President’s Tour
Upgrade your tickets to the President’s Tour! You’ll receive an upgraded device to enhance your visit with period images, maps of the property, and an interactive timeline not available anywhere else on the tour. You’ll also receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store.
$25.00 Seniors (Age 62+)
$23.00 Youth (Age 13-18)
$18.00 Children (Age 6-12)
$86.00 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children/students under 18 years of age)
Imagine having the opportunity to experience one of the top-rated and most authentically preserved presidential homes in the country unlike anyone else!
Our brand new VIP Admission is the ultimate way for any presidential or American history fan to visit the home of our 7th President. Your VIP Admission includes ALL General Admission ticket amenities PLUS:
- A 1.5-hour guided, VIP Tour through the grounds and mansion with an experienced guide and a small group of visitors.
- Special access to the mansion balcony. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness the view from the beautiful Hermitage balcony!
- Guided tour of the grounds, Jackson’s tomb, and gardens.
- Limited group size.
VIP Tours will be offered at 1:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
$50.00 per person
To book private VIP tour, please reach out to Balin Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-889-2941 ex. 212.
Please be aware of the following:
- Tickets, once purchased, are non-refundable.
- VIP Tours will happen rain or shine and tickets will NOT be refunded due to weather conditions.
- There is a maximum of 12 tickets sold for each VIP tour. The total number available will pop up when purchasing tickets. In order for everyone to get the most out of this tour we are unable to make exceptions to add additional spots.
- Each person must have a ticket for this tour.