During The Hermitage’s Reopening Plan and in guidance with Metro Nashville’s Roadmap for Reopening, a limited number of tickets is available daily. To provide a safe experience for guests and staff, masks are required to be worn while on the porches and in The Hermitage Mansion to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Your General’s Tour ticket includes:
- Access to the grounds and inside of the mansion.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion. Tours currently run continuously throughout the day with limited tickets available per Metro guidelines. Masks are required while on the porch and inside the Mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings can be accessed through QR code on cellular devices.
- Self-guided tour of farmland that used to be The Hermitage.
- Tasting of three wines* at our onsite tasting room, Natchez Hills Winery at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
*Available for every ticket holder 21 years of age and older.
Youth (13-18) Ticket$19
Child (5-12) Ticket$12
Military Veteran Ticket$21
Active Military TicketFree
Child (4 & Under) TicketFree with Ticketed Adult