Your President’s Tour ticket includes:
- Access to the grounds, mansion, exhibit gallery and store
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion
- An upgraded device to enhance your visit with period images and maps of the property
- An interactive timeline not available ANYWHERE ELSE
- Andrew Jackson’s Visitor Center exhibits including Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm
- Self-guided tour of farmland that used to be The Hermitage
- A 10% discount to the Museum Store
Choose between the adult’s tour and kid’s tour to begin your journey through The Hermitage.
Adult’s President’s Tour
Experience all the Hermitage has to offer with period images, maps of the property and an interactive timeline.
Kid’s President’s Tour
The Kid’s President’s Tour combines historic images, exciting storytelling and games to bring the people and places of The Hermitage to life. Follow Poll the Parrot on an adventure, designed for families with children ages 5-12 as you learn more about the buildings, grounds, animals and people of The Hermitage. Build barns, haul water, plant trees and learn about the life of the Jacksons and enslaved communities here at the Hermitage. The tour takes approximately 40 minutes to finish and is ideal for families to navigate the grounds of the Hermitage together.
Youth (13-18) Ticket$23
Children (5-12) Ticket$18
Military Veteran Ticket$25
Child (4 & Under) TicketFree with Ticketed Adult
Active Military TicketFree