Visit The Hermitage in Nashville, TN to walk through Andrew Jackson’s life and home, explore a beautiful, vintage Tennessee farm, and experience an important piece of Nashville and our nation. Rated the third best Presidential Site in the nation by USA TODAY, this is a must-see for any visitor to Music City! Experience our all-new exhibit, Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm.
Visit the Hermitage
Your General Admission ticket includes:
- Access to the grounds, mansion, exhibit gallery, and store.
- An interpreter-led tour of the mansion.
- A self-guided audio tour of the gardens, grounds and other historic buildings.
- Andrew Jackson’s Visitor Center exhibits including Andrew Jackson: Born for a Storm.
- Self-guided tour of over 1,000 acres of farmland that used to be The Hermitage Plantation.
$17.00 Seniors (Age 62+)
$15.00 Students (Age 13-18)
$10.00 Children (Age 6-12)
FREE Active Military and Children (5 & under)
$54.00 Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children/students under 18 years of age)
$8.00 with general admission ticket
Receive an upgraded device to enhance your visit with period images, maps of the property, and an interactive timeline not available anywhere else on the tour. You’ll also receive a 10% discount in the Museum Store.
$50.00 includes general admission ticket
Guided tour offered at 1:00 pm on Thursdays
Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided, VIP tour through the grounds and mansion with an experienced guide and a small group of visitors, plus special access to the mansion balcony.